Sat, May 14|
Creating your own oracle deck is a deeply enriching way to level up your intuitive or magical practice. Join me for a creative workshop to learn how and get started! Hosted by Seagrape Apothecary.
Time & Location
May 14, 2022, 12:00 PM – 2:30 PM
About the Event
Creating your own tarot or oracle deck can be a deeply enriching way to connect with your intuition, get to know yourself, and level up your magical practice. But so many people—the instructor of this workshop included—hesitate to try because they don’t think they can do it, or they don’t know where to start. This workshop seeks to change that by giving you the tools and the confidence to start creating, whether you plan to make a deck for your own personal, intimate practice or to share with others. In this 2.5-hour workshop , we will:
- Explore various ways to structure an oracle deck, including creating your own system or using an established system like tarot or playing cards
- Get to know the characteristics of functional and meaningful decks
- Explore how art and text work together to create meaning
- Begin cultivating your own symbolic vocabulary for your deck
- Offer creative and practical tips for bringing your deck into the world
Please be sure to bring the following items to class:
- A notebook and pen
- A snack, water, and whatever else you need to stay comfortable throughout class!
This is a live workshop, with a recording available for 1 week sent out to all registered participants.
Buying this course as a gift? Please include recipient’s email address during checkout.
We use Zoom for online workshops - please have the app downloaded if using a phone.
Enrollment is accepted up until the day of the event.
Technical difficulties on the attendees end (sound issues, tardiness, wifi connection, video cut out, etc) do not entitle attendees to a refund. We recommend signing on 10 minutes early to sort out any issues.
Seagrape does not offer guidance around computer or Zoom usage, though we do send out a link including instructions on how to use Zoom 24 hours prior to all workshops.
Honor the privacy of others; what is said and shared in a workshop is not meant to share outside of the workshop except for what instructors give permission to share.
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org